MAIN POINTS OF OUR COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
AND PRECAUTIONS/ACTIONS WHICH MUST BE TAKEN BY GUESTS
This form summarizes the security measures to avoid and limit the COVID-19 pandemic, in accordance with applicable law and the detailed instructions of the Hellenic and World Heath Organizations. All measures to limit the pandemic are summarized in simple but continuous awareness to avoid congestion, practice social distancing (1.5m/5 feet) and personal hygiene and disinfection and timely notification of your hosts at EROS KEROS in the event you feel weak or ill in any way. EROS KEROS has obtained the “HEALTH FIRST” Certificate, which entails the requirements set forth herein.
When making a reservation you specifically and expressly agree to comply with the requirements set forth in this section, which are mandated by the Hellenic and World Heath Organizations. Without prejudice to any of our legal rights, we urge you to read carefully the present summary of the Health and Safety Policy Protocol and follow the instructions on its second page. Failure to comply with the instructions or wayward/impolite/sore/negative behavior when receiving safety instructions or recommendations from our staff shall entail unpleasant consequences, including involuntary expulsion from EROS KEROS and potential further legal sanctions, as the case may be.
SUMMARY OF EROS KEROS SARS-CoV-2 SAFETY MEASURES
- EROS KEROS staff is trained to use a mask, gloves and special clothing when and as required, as well as to perform cleaning and disinfection work in accordance with the requirements of recent health legislation.
- The car used to transport you from the port had been disinfected before the pickup.
- All areas of the accommodation are systematically disinfected with appropriate solutions. In the folder that we deliver to you upon arrival you will find the Cleaning Form with all the cleaning and sanitization details for your home. After disinfection and until your arrival, no one other than you has been allowed to enter the house.
- The pool is chlorinated with salt electrolysis and monitored based on the most stringent hygiene standards for public swimming pools. It is automatically controlled by chlorinator (residual chlorine concentration 1.5-3.0 mg/l) and pH retention automation (at 7.2-7.6). In addition, we perform daily sampling with indicators to verify the values given by chlorination / pH automation.
- The operation of the air conditioning has been suspended for the safety of guests and staff. Ventilation is continuous with free air flow from windows and quite pleasant room temperatures are achieved through the use of ceiling fans installed in all the rooms of your house.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MANDATORY COMPLIANCE BY THE GUESTS
Scientists have concluded that the prevention of the spread of corona SARS-CoV-2 lies in each individual’s sense of responsibility towards himself and society as a whole. This conclusion has resulted in the following measures that have been established by the scientific community and have been legislated as health protocols for the operation of the accommodation (per Greek Law JMD 1881 / 29-5-2020).
- The new Check-In hours are 15:00 and Check-Out is 11:00, so that there is enough time for ventilation and sanitization between using the same house by different tenants.
- At check in you will be required to complete a special form and be subjected to body temperature measurement, which will be logged on that form.
- Wash and disinfect your hands and luggage at every opportunity.
- When coughing or sneezing, it is advisable to turn away from others and cover your nose and mouth with the inside of your elbow.
- You will be required to keep a distance of 1.50 meters (5 feet) or more from staff and occupants of other residences. Also, as far as possible, we recommend that you wear a disposable mask and gloves.
- Take care of the natural ventilation of your home for as long as possible every day. All openings are equipped with screens that allow continual ventilation without the risk of insects entering your space.
- It is recommended to use the ceiling fans at low speed and with reclining windows for ventilation and cooling of your living space.
- Observe, understand and follow the pool’s operating rules located at a conspicuous point near the shower. Always shower before you enter the pool. NO MORE THAN SEVEN (7) PEOPLE OF ANY AGE CAN BE IN THE POOL AT THE SAME TIME. It is forbidden (JMD 1881) to move the umbrellas or the sunbeds from their original location.
- According to Greek Law (JMD 1881/29-5-20), the cleaning of your house is done only pursuant to your order. Update the slot for the time you want to clean it and leave it free for at least 5 hours.
- If you want to change your towels, please inform us and then place the used towels in the special bag that you will find in your room and leave them outside the main entrance door of your house. At the veranda of your residence you will find your clean towels in a transparent sanitized plastic bag.
- All deliveries of food or items you have ordered will be made at the terrace of your home.
- Please feel free to contact EROS KEROS staff by phone for any emergency, incident, need or want and try to avoid personal contacts.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.